Friday, May 14, 2010

Guess who's back....

Glee season 2!!! Oh, and me too, yeah....
Hi, I'm back and blogging, which can only mean 2 things. 1. I have watched 3 movies simultaneously. 2. I have gone for at least 5 hours of LAN.
Yeah, I really did, and it was kick-ass muhahahaha.
Well, stuff like that can only last for so long. Tuesday is my death sentence, and nobody on earth who has any sense of logic will be anxiously awaiting for results to come out. Well, unless you're a smart ass, GET OUT OF HERE YOU HIGH IQ MORONS!!!!
Someone once told me that my psle score was a reflection of my IQ score. I knew this was false when I heard Bil Gates had an IQ of 160.
Yeah, stuff like that really gets ya thinking...
Enough of all that, time to wrap up and see you tomorrow after I clock in somemore game time. Chao outside!
You can take back these memmories, they're no good to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment