Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dead Man Walking

Well, needless to say, my life is over. I see more F's for my grades than the number of cups of water I drink everyday. What can I say, this is how my life is.
But no, it is not over, and I don't mean this in that heroic kind of raising morale words, my agony continues as I'm further tortured murderously by if not chinese tuition teachers, chinese teachers.
Note the (s)....
Plus, once the Chinese O's are over, guess what?
What?
Oh nothing much really, just 4 weeks of hell on earth, 5 days a week like the "holidays" were never there from the beginning. Damn straight I'm pissed.
Well, on the Brightside, if I can even see one anymore, The jxs camp is gonna be fun, when I'm there 25% of the time.......
I'm trying not to tell you, but I want to, I'm scared of what you'll say....

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete